Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And here it is...

I have officially finished, well sort of, the new website design. I have the main components redone, but I don't have all the sub pages done, such as all the flavors and policy/allergy pages etc.

But, for the time being, if you are interested in seeing the new design for the main index page, then click here. NEW FRONT PAGE

To compare the old design to the new, click here for the old front page.

You will not be able to click through, or at least if you do, know that you won't find much. Some of the links are dead because I haven't published those yet, and some just take you to the old design.

Please give me your feedback. Is this better? Does it make you want to buy? Are the pictures attractive? Do you feel like the layout is user friendly? What else do you notice that could improve the look or function?

Submit a comment and let me know. I appreciate feedback, good or bad.

2 comments:

shiznit said...

The new front page is by far better. You can see better detail of the pretzels and oh boy do they look delicious. By the way your bogs are a laugh riot. Keep it up.

Jennifer said...

I'm going to try this again. It looks great -- much more visually appearing and it seems more user friendly as well.