Thursday, June 5, 2008

Merchandise from the Vera Basket

Once again, not my best photographic work, but I wanted to get a photo of the logo merchandise I included in the Vera Bradley donation basket.


I order my items from a company called cafepress.com and have been very happy with their work. The photos don't do them justice, but they turned out very nice.



A khaki canvas logo hat



A nice, heavy ceramic logo mug




My favorite, a logo T, with chocolate colored cap sleeves. The back has a picture of the cross section of our pretzels with the website address.

I picked these three because I had no way of knowing who would inevitably win the silent auction. I also assumed whoever (or is it whomever, Julianne? hee hee) got this could also give a friend or family member something if it didn't fit, or wasn't right.

Overall, the printing of these looked great, and would provide DipSticks with more "advertising" if this person wears our items. So, if you see someone wearing (or drinking from) something with our logo on it, who isn't me, tell them thanks for their donation to breast cancer research!



No comments: