Friday, April 18, 2008

A basket for Vera

Last year, I donated some pretzels to the Vera Bradley Classic Tennis Tournament. It was a great feeling knowing I was donating not only to a cancer benefit, but to a local company who represents a lot of what I'd like DipSticks to become.


So, this year when they called to see if I'd donate to the golf tournament in an effort to gain more exposure for DipSticks, I said "Sign me up!"


This time around I'll be doing a gift basket with all the goodies in it, including some of our logo t-shirts, mugs, coasters, etc. I will definitely include some of the breast cancer awareness pretzels too.


The basket, a value of $250, will be listed in their silent auction, and my business cards will be placed in front of it too. I want people to know that DipSticks is a goodhearted company, and by donating to charities and creating charitable pretzels, I think we can accomplish that.


It should be a fun task, and I'll post the pictures when it's all done.

No comments: