Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Photo Studio

So, you may be wondering what hi-tech equipment we're using to take such great photos of our product. Or maybe you'd like to see what professional photo studio we take our stuff to?

Well, today we are taking you behind the scenes for a very special look at our professional set-up.



Yep, that's right. We do all the photography out of our own home. This is what you do when you're a small business trying to save a buck or two. I don't think the photos turn out too bad though. We're still tweaking some things and reading the manual, but so far I'm happy with them.

Our camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18. My dream camera is a Canon EF 24-70mm L USM 2, but it's like $4000, so I need to sell a few more pretzels before I can justify that!

For the record, I don't even know how to take pictures with this camera yet. Mark takes all the pictures and I just make sure he gets the shot I'm looking for, but mostly he does all the hard work. I guess that college degree in theater/telecommunications is paying off, honey!

No comments: