Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh Baby!

Now that we have designed and implemented the new hang tags, I've been able to play around with them a bit.

My first attempt at something new, is for the baby pretzels that I make.

Some good friends of ours in New York had their first baby a few weeks ago, and I created a little pink tag with the baby's name, date and weight.

It's created to look like our usual tag, but if you look closely around the border, it says "100% Natural. Sugar & Spice, Everything Nice" instead of the ooey gooey hand dipped that is usually there.

This looks adorable with the pink and chocolate colors. I'm sure blue and chocolate will look good too.

I'm excited to do these for birthdays and other events. The hang tags have turned out to be an even better idea than I first thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute, and a great marketing tool!!!! Especially because they can save it and put it in a baby book (or a wedding scrapbook for a wedding one). One note from an outsider--it took me looking at it five or six times to put the 100% together with the natural. I was reading around the tag, starting on the left--Sugar and spice, 100% everything nice, natural. And I kept thinking "natural" all by itself seemed out of place. Maybe you might think about putting 100% natural on the same line?