Friday, May 30, 2008

This week nearly killed me

Whew. What a crazy week this was. I could begin by listing every single thing that happened, but frankly, I'm too tired.

I will post each thing individually over the next week. A little teaser is that I created a new pretzel, finished the vera bradley basket, which I think turned out very cute, and picked up some new clients...all very exciting in their own right.

I had hoped to take today off and spend the day playing with the kidlings, but I ended up in the car all morning delivering all these orders, and now I'm catching up on much needed laundry. Perhaps tomorrow I can sit down? Hahahaha. That's a good one.

I should actually clarify that, because as my husband said last night, "You sat down to eat." SO, technically, I have sat down today, I mean, I sat down while driving of course, and I'm sitting now while typing. So, I should stop whining and be grateful I sat that much, right?

But, I'm going to be picky and suggest that maybe sitting with absolutely no agenda would be kind of nice for a change too.

With that, I will now get back to my house cleaning chores. Laundry actually seems relaxing after the week we've had around here. Now that IS odd.

No comments: