Thursday, May 15, 2008

Save time with these adorable toothbrushes

I stuggle pretty much daily with getting the kids to brush their teeth. They won't do it themselves, nor will they let me without a huge fight, usually ending up with toothpaste in someone's eyes, ususally mine.

So, when I was at the store the other day I saw these adorable tooth brushes that play music while you brush, I thought I'd give them a try.

The best part of all was that they had a Mario Bros. one, and Joshua is 100% addicted to his Super Mario Nintendo Ds game. We've had to banish it to just a few hours on weekends, or else he'd be propping his eyes open with toothpicks to play it all day, every day.

And, they had a Thomas the Train one too, so I was able to kill two crazy birds with two, heavily licensed, toothbrushes.

The music isn't annoying actually, like you probably would think it is. In fact, when I push the button for the Thomas one, Jacob comes running as fast as he can. Then, he tells me to get Joshua's too and runs to give him his Mario one.
They are magically brushing their own teeth without me even asking.

Plus, you can turn the music off if you don't want it on the full two minutes it usually plays.

These are made by World Trend, and I got them at WalMart. I'm sure they are available everywhere where toothbrushes are sold...happy brushing!

No comments: