Friday, March 7, 2008

Me Time

Ahhh. The elusive "me time." As a stay at home mom with a business to run, not to mention a great husband to hang out with, I very rarely get me time. I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong.


I have chosen to be a stay at home mom. I've chosen to run a business from home. So, any lack of me time, is therefore, chosen by me.


But on the flip side, I can also choose to have me time anytime I want. That said, I am now going to put all the millions of tiny little things, plus a few big things, aside so that I can read this great book "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle before the library comes to my home personally and asks for it back.


Brewing my tea as I type this, I am anticipating this moment and hope it lasts longer than 5 minutes. But even if it doesn't, it will be 5 minutes that I chose to stop and smell the flowers...or in this case, an old book used by hundreds of people before me. Doesn't have quite the same ring, but you get the idea...

No comments: