Saturday, March 1, 2008

DipSticks are multi-talented!

I know it's not possible to be bored of eating a DipStick Gourmet Pretzel, but if you're longing for a new, more refreshing way of enjoying them, then look no further...have I got a recipe for you!


Take any of our pretzels (I prefer Mint Cookie) and mix it with any ice cream flavor (I prefer cookies and cream) and add a bit of milk, blend and VOILA! You have a yummy, chunky, one of a kind DipStick Milkshake.



The texture is unique, with bits of salty pretzels, but that's what I liked about it. It was more filling than a typical milkshake, and the combinations are endless.

Try our Gone Bananas with Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey or an English Toffee pretzel with Starbucks Java Chip.


Be creative and let me know what you end up with...

No comments: