Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OMG! (Oh! Marshmallows Good!)

Wow! I've been playing around with these new product ideas, and I definitely got a doozey with this one.


I dipped some jumbo marshmallows into caramel, and then sat them on some crunched up pretzels, and dipped them in milk, dark and white chocolates. I just ate a white one, and yum.


I think these will be a big hit! They look ridiculously cute in their bag, and the new hang tags/ribbon combo is coming along smashingly.


I can't wait to post a photo of them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the photo! Sounds great. I always thought that caramel covered marshmallows were too sweet and too weird of a texture... I think the pretzels--crunchy, salty, a little savory--would solve both issues.

wholetohealthy said...

nina...you should know! you're the queen of chocolate goodness. hopefully these don't disappoint!