Monday, March 10, 2008

You Name it!

I've been coming up with crazy inventions all week, but the name for one in particular is eluding me.


Here's what the item is: I usually have tons of random food particles in my chocolate after a long day of dipping. Nuts, m&ms, corn flakes...lots of things will fall off the pretzels and make their way into the bowl. I always strain each batch of chocolate and dump the miscellaneous findings onto waxed paper. Once this sets up, I either eat it or throw it out...usually the former.


These little blobs of goodness, are so tasty, why not share them with the world! But what fun name can we call them?


Goop
Kitchen Sink
Trailer Trash
Garbage
Fool's Gold

I put a poll on the right side column...can you vote on these names and help me develop this fun goodie? Thanks a bunch!!! (free samples to anyone who votes!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you have a list and all, but I kinda like "Drippin's." It came to mind when I thought of Dipsticks and Dippity Do Dah and that whole alliteration thing. And the drippin's are definitely the best part. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dam Girl said...

How about regional favorites. For the NW, it would be toasted hazelnuts and dried cherries. There is a huge UW and WSU rivalry, I could give you ideas to tap into this.

wholetohealthy said...

Hey Mamie! It took me about ten minutes to realize my mom wasn't the one who posted that!

Thanks guys for the ideas...